Actors, Artists, Musicians, Dancers
Design House™ Magazine Cover Templates have the following features:
- Templates are layered PSD files that work in Adobe® Photoshop® CS or higher on both Mac and PC computers.
- For ease of use, every template has a standard naming and organization pattern. Layers are grouped by type and placement within the template. For example, the 'Mag Banner' Group holds all of the magazine banner elements, and the 'Left Headlines' Group holds all of the headlines on the left side of the magazine cover.
- Beyond that, each layer is named for easy recognition. Here are some examples of layer names: 'UPC Code', 'Banner Bottom Line', 'Top of Head', and 'Mag Banner Line'. All text layers reflect the actual words that appear on the screen.
- Headlines and Sub Headlines were all developed with common system fonts that are shipped with both the Mac and PC. While they have been tweaked with kerning and spacing effects to be aesthetically pleasing, you will not have to replace these fonts unless you want to.
- Almost every element and layer has been prepared for customization for you. For example:
- Font color on any layer can be changed to match the color in your image.
- Every line or other shape element comes with a color overlay effect already attached to the layer, so you can easily customize the elements color to match your image.
- The Mag Banner elements are separated and color overlay effects are already attached to each layer, so you can completely manipulate the Mag Banner elements' colors to match your image.
- The Mag Banner elements are locked together in a group and physically linked, so you don't have to worry about destroying the Mag Banner design.
- Text layers can be moved altogether as a group or individually to suit your needs.
- Headline layers can be turned off, if you don't want to use them on your cover.
- Using the text tool, you can change any headline to be more specific about your client.
- Files are 8x10 at 300dpi with a 1/8th-inch bleed all around.
- Elements from one template can easily be dragged to any other d|h mag cover template.
Requirements: This template file is rated for Adobe® Photoshop® CS2 or higher.
This product is availabe by ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD ONLY, and will be made available immediately after purchase. These are large files, please be patient with download.
Learn how the template works by downloading this PDF information file right now: Design House™ Mag Cover Template Info>>
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 31 August, 2008.